New Patients Registration
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS THAT ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH A GOSPORT SURGERY.
WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING NEW REGISTRATIONS FROM PATIENTS MOVING INTO GOSPORT FROM OTHER CATCHMENT AREAS
We accept all patient who live in the Gosport area including those who live in the west to Lee-on-Solent and the North to Bridgemary.
Please note that if you are currently registered with Brockhurst Medical Centre your transfer to another surgery is being managed by the CCG and we are therefore unable to register you at this time. Please follow the instructions on the letter you received and return this to the CCG along with your 3 preferences and you will be allocated a GP based on your reply. You will still receive your medical services from Brockhurst surgery until January.
To register please pick up a registration pack from reception.
In order to provide the best healthcare and services and ensure that your registration is completed efficiently we ask that you aware of the following information
- Registration forms must have all relevant sections completed and be returned to reception between 1200 and 1400, or after 1700 with two forms of identification (one needs to be photographic, such as a passport or driving licence and the other a letter received within the last six months that shows your current address, such as a utility bill.)
- All new patients over 16 years of age are required to attend a new patient medical before registration can be completed. An appointment will be made when you return your registration form. Only when your registration is finalised can we take over your health care.
- If you have regular repeat prescriptions please request at least a month’s supply from your current surgery. This will enable us to complete your registration and receive your medication records before issuing repeat medications.
- Please note we cannot accept prescription requests over the telephone and all medication requests take two working days to process.
- The new patient pack includes information about how the data that we hold about you is used; your consent decisions regarding sharing data can affect your future medical care away from the practice.
- Once registered with us all booked GP and nurse appointments must be attended. If an appointment is no longer required we ask that you cancel with sufficient notice to enable us to offer the appointment to another patient.
- We do not tolerate aggressive, threatening or abusive behaviour towards any staff. Patients will be removed from our practice list if there are reoccurrences of unacceptable behaviour.
We look forward to assisting you with your future health care needs.
If you would like letters or information/future communications in an alternative format, eg large print or easy read, or if you need help with communicating with us, eg because you use British Sign Language or need an interpreter, please let us know. You can call us on the number above or email us at email@example.com